>

Friday 25 January 2013

MONAHAN'S DENTAL PRACTICE, POPE’S QUAY, CORK CITY, IRELAND

A dentist's nurse who might use her stilettos to knock out your teeth

Mr. Aidan Monahan might have availed
of Oirish grade-inflation, or perhaps he
qualified by cheating?
Here’s a dental practice that will leave you gasping for breath, and that’s before you even let them near your mouth or teeth.
I made an appointment here to have my teeth checked and cleaned, and while doing so noticed that the receptionist/dental nurse seemed unpleasant with a nasty streak.  
Staff who display unpleasantness are run-of-the-mill in south-west Ireland; if they desist from snarling, spitting and screaming you’re having a very good day.
I turned up on the day of appointment and it was then that I witnessed this loony imbecile at her most ferocious.

She first flung a questionnaire (name, address and dental history) at me and then, seemingly, decided that I’d be too slow to fill it in.
She then – I kid you not – grabbed it back, fired questions at me and started to tick what she viewed as the relevant boxes. As you’d expect I was stunned and amazed by this, and in an exasperated tone of voice I asked her who the bloody-hell she thought she was dealing with. Her response was to loudly and aggressively hurl abuse at me and affect that I was responsible for her conduct.
This is the way the inbred
Cork cunt turned her head
to sneak a look at me.
The furore brought forth the owner and dentist Mr. Aidan Monahan. This grade-inflated Oirish moron made – typical of provincial Oireland – no attempt to access the situation or to find out what or who had initiated the aggression.

He seemingly noticed nothing untoward with his wild-eyed and nutty employee; instead he proved that his mentally defective receptionist/dental nurse was in perfect surroundings.
Not being left with any choice I told both of these backward arseholes what I thought and left.
I subsequently made a complaint to the Irish Dental Association about these morons – as has been said before: making a complaint, like this, in Ireland is similar to complaining to a wino about his colleagues pissing on the street.
I did, though, get a giggle out of this experience in the end: Mr. Aidan Monahan replied to my complaint via the Irish Dental Association; what did his reply consist of?
His response was to inform me that he would be writing to the Irish Garda (Garda is Pidgin for Police) about me – he was obviously annoyed that a commoner had not accepted verbal abuse from him and his staff.
What could be said about this arrogant and fatuous response? These backward inbred bastards in Cork actually believe that people who visit Cork or enter one of their premises are obliged to accept abuse. This is a type of attitude and mentality that can only spring from centuries of inbreeding – need I mention Ireland’s and its people’s eternal reputation for stupidity and backwardness?   
I did however reply and point out to him that there was a Garda Station just across the road from his surgery, and that it would be much quicker and cheaper if he just nipped across at lunch time.
His loony nurse spotted me sometime later having a coffee outside a nearby Cafe. She seemingly needed to confirm to herself that it was I, and so proceeded to take sneaky peeps at me from the door of the dental surgery.
This aggressive imbecile didn’t just do what “normal” peepers do, i.e. squint with one eye while keeping hidden as much of their body as possible. Instead she turned her head to a horizontal position so as to use both her eyes to sneak a look at me from behind the door jam. She looked like someone peeping over the top of a wall except turned sideways.
She reminds me of Aisling McCarthy Brady, the Irish woman who killed a 1-year-old child in the US. This Oirish loony is worth mentioning here because she has very close Cork City connections. Ms McCarthy Brady’s father is related to a postal worker who runs a sub-post office in Albert Road, Cork City.
And if this lady’s father is anything like the slack-jawed pederast in this Albert Rd post office it’s no wonder he bred a killer.
What gets me about these types of provincial Oirish loonies is that they look somewhat normal: that is until they open their fatuous mouths or do some outrageous deed.

7 comments:

  1. Dear Ger,
    Obviously you are so used to your kind of language above that I assume you drove with a Porsche through all possible childhood lessons.
    I know Aidan Monahan and his lovely nurse since years and like to be their patient. I always was treated with the outmost respect. You might know that in some countries you might be prosecuted for publishing insults like the ones above. I just hope this might well be happening in Ireland. The internet's your only change of dissolving conflicts, pussy? Poor you! For your wellbeing I hope you just had a bad hair day! Sincerest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much for the comment Sincerest. I’ll take your observations on board and after digestion see what comes about.
      It’s nice to know that they, can at times, treat someone with outmost (utmost?) respect; perhaps the loony medications actually work periodically in the south-west?
      And you: at least you’re not like thousands of your compatriots, threatening to rip my balls off and feed them to me.
      The internet has brought about a lot of change, albeit I think you meant chance here. It’s also given a lot of chances too, hasn’t it?
      I like quite a few of the words you use, Porsche, pussy and poor you. Do you have a fetish about the Ps? Anyway I’ve got no fucking Porsche; too costly for me. And pussy is as scarce as hen’s teeth; as you’ll understand, it get harder to attain as one grows fat, baldy and old.
      Yeah, in that regards you’re correct in writing “poor you” and to mention my “wellbeing” (perhaps you mean well-being or well being?).
      And my language? I’ve changed urinating to pissing so that it won’t seem as coarse, and you’ll understand more clearly what I mean.

      Delete
    2. Well Ger, thanks for the English lesson! I now can see clearly that there is a troubled soul talking. At least, in your comment you have tried to be as polite as you possibly can. For your sake I really hope that one fine day you might come to a state of wellbeing, well being, well-being to see what live is all about...

      Delete
  2. Ger, It seems looking at this blog that you are a narcisist and an arsehole. You must have a lot of friends. You must be one of those people who could start an argument with their shadow. I've used this dental surgery for > 15 years and travel quite a distance to do so. I cannot speak highly enough of the staff who work there and the quality of service they provide

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. “Narcisist”? Presume you mean narcissist
      … beats me how you can assume from this blog that its author suffers from narcissism. Perhaps it’s just a word you saw in a newspaper and decided to apply here without fully understanding it’s definition. But I’m glad you spelled “arsehole” correctly; so many people these days opt for the Americanism “asshole” – asses are actually intelligent animals (much more cerebral than horses and most people in south-west Ireland) and it’s shameful to be associating them with stupid humans.
      “I cannot speak highly enough of the staff …” Groups of Travellers (or Tinkers) find it very hard to get served in pubs or to book venues for their weddings. As you will be aware, this is because of their propensity to fight. The majority of Travellers don’t find a wedding or night in the pub to be complete without attacking each other with fists and slash-hooks. Would you like (assuming you’re a settled person) to be at a Traveller’s wedding? I don’t think so. I believe you’d find the guest’s mauling of each other with hedge trimming implements to be a little disconcerting. But if you took the stereotypical Traveller to an ordinary run-of-the-mill settled couple’s wedding he’d more than likely find the lack of gladiatorial combat and spilled blood boring and mundane.
      What I’m saying is: Horses for courses … I found the people in this dental surgery to be obscenely arrogant, abusive, puerile and contemptuous of any mode of decency. But then this type of behaviour is ubiquitous in south-west Ireland and, like Travellers correlate blood letting with celebration, you probably find it to be the norm and, as such, can’t understand those of us who don’t.
      You people in south-west Ireland proved likewise when Frank McCourt published Angela’s Ashes. You didn’t like his forthright portrayal of you as sneering abusive ne’er-do-well bullies. So you protested vociferously. One of the things you used in your defence was the fact that Frank McCourt’s father was an alcoholic: seems, according to you people in south-west Ireland, it was alright to be abusive to the young Frank and his mother because his father drank too much. Your protests against Angela’s Ashes proved beyond doubt that you are actually arseholes and gave succour to his novel. And your findings of narcissism in this blog is in the same vein.

      Below is Travellers doing what they do in an Irish town.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVrm9vkMnBc

      Delete
  3. It is the best time to make some plans for the future
    and it is time to be happy. I've read this
    post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions.
    Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I want to read even more things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone loves what you guys are usually up too.
    This kind of clever work and exposure! Keep up the
    good works guys I've incorporated you guys to blogroll.

    ReplyDelete