>

Saturday 2 February 2013

John Fitzgibbons, Cork Education and Training Board (formerly Vocational Education Committee), 21 Lavit’s Quay, Cork City, Ireland.

He has no more regard for civility, decency or ethics than the serial killer Ted Bundy
John Fitzgibbons and one of 
his underlings, Helen Ryan.
This Education Committee’s supposed responsibility is to administer schools and colleges in and around Cork City.
I stress the word “supposed” because after having contact with three different staff in this VEC (Vocational Education Committee) I realised they have no more regard for civility, decency or ethics than the serial killer Ted Bundy had for young women's lives.
It also showed me why educational workers (teachers/clerical staff) in Cork City are mostly thick-as-planks and regard it as their right to act like demented thugs.
My first visit to the VEC's headquarters in Lavit’s Quay left me in no doubt that I wasn’t to expect very much in the way of congeniality in any future contacts – instead I was confronted with a Neanderthal unpleasantness and that's what any subsequent contact entailed.
On this first visit I had just stepped through the office door when the receptionist started snarling questions at me. First, with spittle foaming from her mouth, she yelled across the foyer at me: ‘are ya here for the grant’. And then, while not giving me time to answer, she snarled: ‘we don’t give out money straight to people here’. Barely catching her breath she followed this up with: ‘are yew awlreet’.
I was still only about three paces inside the door at this stage and I answered by telling her that if she shut her mouth I’d explain why I was there.
The way they do things in Cork.
She continued to act moronically, while I made my enquiry, and kept her stupidity up until I left. This receptionist wasn’t just a simpleton, she was as mad as a March hare, but what’s really alarming is that she’s the type you’re most-likely to encounter if making an enquiry in any Cork City business or premises.
Having got nothing from this idiot I then emailed my query to this VEC and, typically, received no response whatsoever.
My next contact was with John Fitzgibbons, who is the VEC's “education officer”, and whose remit involves the management of teachers and other staff in Cork schools and colleges. I sent him a written complaint regarding the atrocious conduct of Elaine Looney who "teaches" in Cork College of Commerce.  
And what was Fitzgibbon’s response? Ah sure, bogob and begorrah, he replied by sending me a letter asking if it was I who had sent rude emails to him and his colleagues a few months earlier – seemingly this inbred arsehole, and his cronies, had received derogatory communications in regards a peado who also "teaches" in the same college as Looney – the slackjawed bastards in Cork get very upset when their mongrelism is pointed out to them.
Fitzgibbons had no scruples in putting this moronic question in writing and signing his name to it. It’s amazing that someone who’s a member of Ireland’s educational hierarchy could be so asinine. What would you think of a man who one morning discovers that he had been burgled, and who then goes into the street and accuses the first person he sees of having done it – "I mean, begob and begorrah, ya'r man could have done it, sure wasn't he in the area."
I’m sure you’d agree that a man who’d do this was a complete and utter arsehole just like John Fitzgibbons arsehole is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment